Contracts in 10 Questions
Contracts in 10 Questions is a fact sheet developed by Arts Law Centre of Australia that answers 10 vital questions surrounding Contract agreements made between two or more parties that is legally enforceable.
Questions covered include:
- What is a contract?
- Are contracts always in writing?
- How do I know if I’ve entered into a contract?
- Who can enter into a contract?
- Is it okay to start work before signing the contract?
- I found a template contract on the internet which seems relevant. Is it okay to use this?
- I don’t feel like I can negotiate the contract I’m being asked to agree to. What should I do?
- What should I do with a contract once it is agreed?
- I would like to change the contract, but it’s already agreed. What can I do?
- I’m in a disagreement with the other party to the contract. What should I do?
View – Contracts in 10 Questions
You might also like:
Contracts: An Introduction from Arts Law Centre of Australia