Photos and documents can be protected with this simple mount for display. It allows you to handle the object without getting greasy fingerprints on it and it can be easily secured to a display board.
You will need:
- 4 ply acid-free mount board
- A cutting board and Stanley knife
- Mylar (archival plastic), 75 microns thick
- Archival, double-sided sticky tape
- Bone folder, letter opener or scissors
This information sheet was developed by the Conservation Department at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences.