Successfully obtaining funds for your organisation requires knowledge and creativity. Access to Funding is a workshop delivering specialist knowledge to make accessing funds a reality. The workshop will provide you with a chance to talk about projects face to face with funding representatives and give you hints on writing winning grant applications.
- Jordan Cavanough, Museums & Galleries of NSW
- Fran D’Castro, Community Heritage Grant Program, National Library of Australia
- Jackie Randles, Regional Science Hub Program, Inspiring Australia
- David Everist, Manager of Engagement and Partnerships at Create NSW
- Cultural Infrastructure Program Management Office (CIPMO)
Leg Up grants are available from M&G NSW for volunteer museums to assist with the costs of attending the workshop.
When: Monday 16 April 2018, 9.30am – 3.30pm
Where: Shoalhaven Regional Gallery, 12 Berry St, Nowra
Cost: $75 full / $50 concession / $120 x 3 volunteer museum registrations (includes morning tea and lunch)*
*Plus Eventbrite booking fee
Register via Eventbrite
For more information please contact Dale Maxwell-Smith, Program & Events Coordinator on 02 9339 9914 or email@example.com