The National Trust (NSW) Heritage Awards are the signature event of the Australian Heritage Festival, supported by the NSW Government through the Heritage Council of NSW. The award celebrates outstanding practice in the field of heritage and is now in its 27th year.
There are 10 award categories for projects and 2 award categories for individuals:
- Aboriginal Heritage
- Adaptive Re-use
- Conservation: Built Heritage
- Conservation: Interiors & Objects
- Conservation: Landscape
- Continuing Tradition
- Education & Interpretation
- Heritage Events, Exhibitions & Tours
- Heritage Resources & Publications
- Individual: Heritage Skills Award
- Individual: Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Judges’ Choice Award
The winners will be announced on Thursday 13 May 2021 at the heritage-listed Doltone House in Pyrmont.
Extended deadline: Thursday 6 April 2021.