Firstdraft is inviting early-career curators to propose an exhibition to be staged across two galleries.
Firstdraft encourages curators to work with emerging artists for their exhibitions, however, also accepts proposals that bring emerging artist’s work into conversation with more established peers.
Applications close 22nd March, 2020
Successful applicants receive
- $1000 for artist fees per exhibition
- $1500 curators fee per exhibition
- A fully subsidised four-week exhibition across two gallery spaces
- The opportunity to develop a public program
- Access to Firsdraft’s equipment and resources
- Promotion through Firstdraft’s digital channels
- Opening night event
- Curator and artist talk evening
- Gallery minding