And so does our Standards Program!
Photo: leg0fenris via Flickr Commons.
Are you interested in volunteering to be a reviewer for M&G NSW’s Standards Review Program?
We’re looking for people with relevant experience in a range of museum practice including:
- Museum management
- Audience development
- Interpretation and exhibition development
- Community engagement
- Volunteer management
- Digitising collections
- Collections documentation
- Collections management
- Preventive conservation
Being a reviewer involves:
- Assessment of written museum surveys and preparation of on-site visits reports.
- 2 on-site visits (August and October/November) in partnership with another reviewer.
- Providing program feedback through reports and face-to-face meetings.
Travel and accommodation booking and payment will be met by M&G NSW staff. Incidental costs including meals and petrol will be reimbursed by M&G NSW.