The Dungog Museum is located in the heritage listed 1898 former School of Arts building.
Our collection includes professional, sporting, trade and farming equipment and items and photographs from Dungog and district. The museum’s core display is ‘Dungog: Making the Community’, which tells the story of Dungog through different themes. There is an introductory exhibition about the local Aboriginals and the coming of the Europeans to the area. One room is kept for changing exhibitions.
The Museum is run by volunteers from the Dungog Historical Society. Drop by and see us sometime!