Art & Cultural Heritage Law – Australian & International Perspectives
13 Jul 2022.
This series is aimed at anyone working for cultural, arts and heritage organisations, in art galleries and museums, and in the visual arts, as well as legal practitioners practising in this area of law.
International and domestic experts will address and discuss key issues in the following:
- art and cultural heritage law
- challenges of compliance in heritage law
- climate change and heritage values
- digital restitution
- how the law can redress colonial takings of heritage
- Indigenous cultural and artistic expressions
- systems to resolve disputes over cultural ownership
Date & Time: 3 pm – 5 pm, Wednesday 13 July, 20 July & 27 July 2022
Venue: Via Zoom