Conservation, Preservation, Restoration (CPR)
Kate Papierniak, Dip Con, BA Cultural Heritage, Cert PG Art Authentication, leads all of the conservation projects undertaken by CPR Boutique Conservation Studio.
Kate has over 25 years of experience working for government, corporate, community and private collections.
Kate is client focused; her personalised approach brings consideration, innovation, and results no matter the size and budget of a project.
- Kate specialises in:
- Condition Assessment;
- Hands on Treatments of Artefacts made from Paper, Photographic and Textile materials;
- Disaster Recovery;
- Preservation and Conservation Plans;
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Plans;
- Storage and Display;
- Digitisation, reformatting, electronic retouching, simulacra;
1. Cataloguing of large private collection of close to 500 art and archival artefacts, see article about innovative and cost effective cataloguing https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cataloguing-private-collection-kasey-jung-kate-papierniak-corben/;
2. Hands on conservation treatment of over 100 historical ledgers, see article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/council-records-transfer-project-kate-papierniak-corben/;
3. Research and tests into Disaster Preparedness and Recovery of small, family based collections, see article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-prepare-family-collections-mixed-media-materials-kate/;
4. Digitisation of a manuscript, image enhancement and publication for a translator;
5. Disaster Preparedness and Recovery exhibition showing the results of earlier research and tests, see article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/family-collections-disasters-what-happens-next-holt-kate/.
CONTACT INFORMATIONKate Papierniak Corben
Creative Plus Business Group Pty Ltd
Suite 3, Level 1
66 Oxford Street
OPERATION AND STAFFINGYear Commenced: 2016
Number of Staff: 5
Staff Basis: Permanent Contract Casual
AICCM member: N/A
GST Registered?: Yes