Due to the recent magnitude of online activity by many museums and galleries throughout the state, M&G NSW is offering free banner ads on our website to promote these activities and send website visits your way.
Throughout June and July, we will be giving away up to 5 free banner ads spaces per week that will appear across the base of all of our webpages. At present we are currently serving close to 22,000 page views per week, which means the banner ad will receive a number of impressions and exposure for your projects.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a museum, gallery or Aboriginal cultural centre in New South Wales
- Provide an advertisement for a current online experience (not for general promotion)
- Fill in the online form below
- Upload a finalised graphic (JPEG or PNG format) that is 800 pixels wide x 200 pixels high
- Or upload your graphic elements (logo, photos etc) and we will complete the final banner ad on your behalf
Notes on design:
- Use a font and type size that is clear and easy to read
- If you use any images, ensure to include the appropriate credits if required
- Below is an example of a banner ad:
Please note that M&G NSW reserves the right to edit or reformat your submitted banner ad. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com