Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is a Create NSW initiative that supports a creative, vibrant and resilient NSW arts and cultural sector that engages with diverse audiences and communities. The fund supports locally initiated projects by not-for-profits, local government authorities and collectives in regional NSW, and is delivered in partnership with the 14 Regional Arts Development Organisations (RADOs) of the Regional Arts NSW network.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.