Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
As a result of the Administrative Arrangement Order introduced on 5 December 2019, the functions that were previously the responsibility of the Department of Communications and the Arts have been transferred to the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications as of 1 February 2020.
The Office for the Arts administers a range of Australian Government funding.
- Festivals Australia
- Visions of Australia.
- National Cultural Heritage Account
- Australian Lending Right Schemes
- Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support program
- Community Heritage Grants
- Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme
- Indigenous arts and languages.
- Regional Arts Fund
- Anzac Centenary Public Grants Program