Mayvin Global specialises in unpacking and reframing issues to deliver commercial and revenue generation solutions for cultural institutions and arts organisations – both government agencies and private. Mayvin Global will deliver creative revenue generation inside your organisation. We can assist with strategy and implementation in the commercial and visitor services areas including venues, events, membership, sponsorship, ticketing/admissions or specific audience segments such as tourism and international education. We have worked with institutions and arts organisations including the Australian National Maritime Museum, Sydney Living Museums, Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences, Barangaroo Development Authority, Sydney Improvised Music Association, Agenda Paris (cultural sector conferences) and AGB Events – Creative Lighting Festivals. Mayvin Global: Expert thinking. Trustworthy experience. Strong connections. Demonstrated Results.
1. MAAS Tourism Strategy for Sydney Observatory and Powerhouse Museum | 2018
2. Culture Business Delegate Boosting | 2018
3. Communicating the Museum Revenue Modelling | 2017
4. C2 Melbourne – Commerce and Creativity Conference Partnership Development | 2017
5. 2017 Australian National Maritime Museum Venue and Sponsorship Review and Strategy |2013-2014