Resourceful and inventive exhibition designer/fabricator with a focus on collaborative arts and design projects, working with not for profit organisations, government, galleries and museums. Realisation of dynamic, high quality and original exhibitions through collaboration with the best imaginative and technical experts in the industry. Meticulously considered and fabricated exhibitions, I offer exhibition design, interpretation, storytelling and technical aspects and have through 30 years’ experience in the design, arts and creative industries. I bring fresh, original ideas through pioneering presentation concepts, specialising in high interactive exhibits. Running a small business small, I am quick on my feet and can collaborate with the client to focus on exhibition objectives, budgets and time-frames. I am passionate about inspiring and motivating audiences and love the arts and cultural sector. I have worked with a spectrum of national institutions (including 6 years as heritage manager of Parliament House, Canberra) through to regional and smaller organisations.
- 2017 Renew in a Box – Exhibition curation, design and fabrication. Mini mobile museum telling the story of Renew Newcastle. Newcastle University, Newcastle Regional Library > currently touring Australia
- 2017 Ngukkur Arts Exhibition – design of Ngukkur Arts Aboriginal Corp for Darwin Arts Fair, NT
- 2015 Sheep's Back Museum -Exhibition design, curation, interpretation, object conservation for history of wool museum. Thorton NSW
- 2014 'Lock-Up' Cultural Centre, Newcastle. Reinterpreted former gaol and heritage site as contemporary arts space - delivery of foyer, arts and retail space
- 2014 'The Earth Beneath our Feet'- Australian Earth Sciences Convention- Exhibition design, development and fabrication for NSW Geological Survey. Newcastle.
- 2012 International Geological Congress, Brisbane. Exhibition design, interpretation, project management, fabrication and delivery for the NSW Geological Survey.
- 2010- 2012 Supernova Science Centre. Design, project manage, contract manage and commission facilities for the redeveloped and relocated Newcastle Museum.