Liverpool Regional Museum develops exhibitions and programs that reflect the cultural history and stories of the Liverpool community. As one of NSW’s oldest cities and now rapidly changing, the Liverpool Regional Museum draws on a rich and diverse heritage.
This position supports the Museum Team to deliver innovative and exclusive exhibitions and programs and also by providing excellent customer service, assisting with the delivery of exhibitions, public programs, administrative support and contributing to collection maintenance.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Implementing and supporting the development of the Library & Museum’s vision, mission and plans; delivering quality and customer focused collections and services to members of the community.
- Supporting the Team Leader Museum Curator to develop Museum services in line with consultations outcomes and documented standards approved by Library & Museum Management
- Contribute to the Museum team through regular communication, and participation in work reviews and annual plans. Assisting with service evaluation and reporting.
- Supporting delivery exhibition, education and public programs.
- Providing direct customer service and assistance, according to agreed standards.
- Supporting Museum operations, including event set and admin tasks as directed.
You might also be interested in:
Assistant Production Technician
This job is with Rockhampton Regional Council and closes on 26 April
Kids and Families Program Convenor
This job is with the National Gallery of Australia and closes on 18 April 2021.
MAMA Operations Officer
This job is with the Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) and closes on 25 April 2021.