- Temporary up 2 year with the possibility of ongoing
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk grade 5-6
- Total Remuneration Package up to $104,561
- Salary range ($85,488 to $94,327)
Deliver allocated exhibitions, art commissions and collection displays at the Gallery, from initial concept through all stages of planning, to successful realisation at Gallery. This role facilitates exhibition teams to realise the concept and presentation of agreed exhibitions and ensures that human and financial resources are responsibly managed for each assigned project. This role negotiates, manages and monitors the contractual obligations for allocated minor incoming package exhibitions and in-house Gallery exhibitions.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Proven small scale exhibition project management experience including budgeting, negotiating and managing contracts, risk management, resourcing and logistical planning with 3 years preferred experience.
- Working knowledge of exhibition design, construction and installation, experience working with designers and technical staff to resolve display issues.
- Experience using project management systems and museum specific relational databases
- High level communication with strong facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.