The position is a crucial role in the Curatorial and Collections team and provides direct support to the Curatorial and Collections Team Lead. The Curator works collaboratively to support the development and delivery of an innovative, inclusive, and progressive curatorial program incorporating contemporary art exhibitions, engagement programs and creative projects. The position is a key artistic role at Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre and works with artists, staff, the community, and other stakeholders to develop curatorial projects and coordinate project logistics, planning, implementation and evaluation.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Be rewarded with an attractive annual salary package (Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience, and competencies of the successful applicant.)
- Council offers career progression opportunities & ongoing support.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Free parking available.
- Access to mentoring and coaching from Snr team members.
- Internal professional Learning and Development
- Fitness Passport.
- Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate their competency in the following essential areas.
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in a similar role.
- You will have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing at a high level, have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to work as part of a team.
You might also be interested in:
Curator, Historical European Art
This job is with the Art Gallery of NSW and closes on 5 April 2023.