Creative Learning Manager
The Creative Learning Manager is tasked with the unique opportunity to build a visual arts education program from the ground up, attracting the students and teachers from some 48 schools and universities in the Southern Highlands region.
The person appointed to this exciting and evolving role will be responsible for developing dynamic, relevant public education programs. They will be responsible for creating an inclusive network of teachers and students connected through Ngununggula’s creative program; engaging artists and facilitators in delivering innovative art experiences; and building the Gallery’s digital resource library.
Reporting to the Director, the Creative Learning Manager will work closely with the Ngununggula team to deliver meaningful visual arts experiences and attract new audiences. Success in this role will require the appointee to be an excellent communicator, an inspiring and flexible thinker, capable, patient, and proud of their attention to detail. Above all, the Creative Learning Manager will champion arts education and embrace the growing ambition of Ngununggula, supporting its vision to be the centre of arts and culture for the region.
Ngununggula is a small and evolving institution in which everyone contributes. The successful candidate will be a team player who sees no job as too small, and who is happy to roll up their sleeves and become wholeheartedly involved. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to, and be part of, the vibrant future of Ngununggula Regional Gallery.
- Tertiary qualifications in Education and/or equivalent experience in an Arts/Cultural organisation.
- Experience in the development, provision and evaluation of multidisciplinary education programs for primary, secondary and tertiary students.
- Experience in supervising staff and contractors, including artists and education facilitators.\
- Experience in the development and maintenance of cross-sector partnerships with education and community facilities.
- Demonstrated experience in commitment to excellent customer service.
- High level communication skills (verbal and written).
Salary Package – Fulltime (35 Hours) $75,000 + Superannuation
WORKING DAYS & HOURS:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Additional: Ngununggula has a regular program of weekend and evening public events. The Creative Learning Manager must be available to work in addition to the contracted hours when required. Additional hours will be compensated as TIL or paid at an hourly rate.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and responses to the essential criteria to the Ngununggula Director, Megan Monte – firstname.lastname@example.org by the COB Friday 6 December
You might also be interested in:
People & Culture Coordinator
This job is with the National Art School and closes on 5 December 2021.