The Community Investments Stream will fund community building activities including, but not limited to, new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, and leadership and capability building activities. These projects will deliver economic and social benefits to regional and remote communities.
To be eligible you must be a legal entity, have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995
- a not for profit organisation.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- for profit organisation
- an individual, partnership or trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust)
- a Commonwealth, state or territory government agency or body (including government business enterprises)
- a university, technical college, school or hospital
- a Regional Development Australia Committee.