The Foundation’s funding has been made available through the estate of the late Albert and Barbara Tucker, as per their wishes.
Grants of up to $25,000 will be considered.
Aims & Objectives
- The support, promotion, development and advancement of public art galleries and museums.
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of twenty-five years (25) to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community
- The protection of wildlife and habitat, and to preserve natural reserves of forest, oceans and wilderness and for the rehabilitation of flora and fauna
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and the promotion of animal welfare
- Any charitable organisation which is entitled to be exempt entities as defined in Section 995-1 (1) of the lncome Tax Assessment Act
- Proof of current registration with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) must be provided
- If an applicant intends to be auspiced by another organisation they must email email@example.com and request an auspiced organisation application form.
- In line with one or more of the Foundation’s aims
- Clear budget including any funding from other sources and in kind/pro bono etc
- Clear methodology, aims and outcomes
- Demonstrable capacity to achieve stated outcomes
- Projects must be for the benefit of the Public