The Museum of the Riverina provides a regular program of travelling exhibitions with a diversity of themes throughout the year. It's one of two museum sites in Wagga Wagga, the other being at the Botanic Gardens Heritage site three kilometres from the city. Both are operated by the City Council.
This site was originally built in 1881 as the City’s Town Hall and Municipal Offices Council Chambers, as well as the seat of Local Government until 1999 when it was converted into the Museum of the Riverina. It has a wonderful wooden arch ceiling and a dignified atmosphere.
Drop in and have a look around!
The Wiradjuri people, original inhabitants of the area named the region 'Wagga ...
Stay in touch
Our latest e-news is packed with news, events, and exhibition info.