Maria Mosquera design + illustration
Since 2011 Maria Mosquera Design + Illustration has been working hand in hand with some of Australia’s most-prominent cultural institutions, creating and developing unique, empathetic designs for exhibitions. We work collaboratively with artists, curators, 3D designers and clients to deliver a coherent exhibition that maximises impact and engages the audience. We combine design sensibility with a comprehensive knowledge of exhibition development and print production management.
Areas of expertise: Visual identity, exhibition graphics, catalogue design, marketing collateral, press advertising, wayfinding, signage, print and production management. Some of our clients include: City of Sydney, NSW State Archives and Records, Powerhouse Museum, National Museum of Australia, Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, University of Sydney and CSIRO.
- Nicholson Collection — Chau Chak Wing Museum (University of Sydney) — ongoing
- Gerringong and District Museum — Gerringong Council — 2020
- Developing Sydney — Sydney Customs House — 2020
- Ngulla Wellamunagaa — AIATSIS — 2019
- Apollo 11 — Powerhouse Museum — 2019
- The Queen’s Album — State Archives and Records — 2019
- Akira Isogawa retrospective — Powerhouse Museum — 2018
- Megafauna Central, Alice Springs — MAGNT — 2018