Weekend Gallery Assistant
Reporting to the Weekend Gallery Coordinator, the Weekend Gallery Assistant is responsible for front of house duties, providing excellent customer service to all visitors and other general duties as required.
- Deliver excellent customer experience as the first point of contact with visitors to MAG&M
- Provide services for the operation of the MAG&M Design Shop
- Provide services for Friends of MAG&M membership
- Support MAG&M programming and events through general set-up of spaces, light cleaning and assisting with public programs
- Assist with data collection of attendance figures and visitor feedback
- Assist the Weekend Gallery Coordinator with general duties on weekends
- Work collaboratively across Council to ensure MAG&M and Council policies, processes and systems are followed
This role is permanent part-time, 7 hours per week. The salary range: $55417.95 to $64404.47 per annum + super (subject to skills and experience) (pro-rata)Find Out More
You might also be interested in:
Videographer/Creative Content Producer
This job is with the Art Gallery of NSW and closes on 6 February 2023.
Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator
This job is with the National Gallery of Australia and closes on 30 January 2023