Sydney Contemporary is seeking friendly and enthusiastic Volunteers to assist in daily operations in the lead up to and during the fifth edition of the fair. Volunteering at Sydney Contemporary is a fantastic way for anyone with an interest in arts and events to get involved with a flexible, rewarding, short-term commitment. Whether you are a supporter of the arts, a student, a creative, or you just think it sounds like fun, the Sydney Contemporary Volunteer Program has a lot to offer.
• Availability between the 10 – 15 September 2019
• High level of communication skills with the ability to liaise with a broad range of individuals
• Keen interest in and/or knowledge of modern and/or contemporary art
• Previous experience in events
• Study in any of the following: Arts discipline or related fields / Events or related fields / Marketing or PR
• Firsthand experience with the running of a large scale multi-disciplinary event
• Contact with industry leaders in the visual arts
• Exposure to the very best in visual art from Australia and overseas
• Involvement in an exciting event on the Australian Visual Arts calendar
• Complimentary entry to the Fair
To apply please complete the Application Form and submit to Debora Ferrarini, Fair Coordinator, email@example.com.