Videographer/Creative Content Producer
Independently produce dynamic, high quality video and audio content for the Gallery’s direct channels to engage, grow and diversify audiences.
The creative content remit is wide ranging and includes but is not limited to exhibitions, collection and programs, marketing and stakeholder video content.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Tertiary qualifications with min. 5 years’ practical experience in the discipline as a Video Producer/videographer.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of high quality and engaging video and audio content for diverse audiences and across different media platforms, from concept to finished product.
- High level of proficiency to light and operate video and audio production equipment including cameras, dollys, stabilizers.
- Expert editing skills and the ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement.
- Ability to create title animation/motion graphics content, assets, and layouts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Premier Pro or similar
- NSW Drivers Licence
You might also be interested in:
Marketing & Membership Assistant
This job is with the Sydney Jewish Museum and closes on 31 May 2022.
First Nations Lead Artist Educator
This job is with The National Gallery of Australia and closes on 6 June 2022.