Videographer/Creative Content Producer
ndependently produce dynamic, high quality video and audio content for the Gallery’s direct channels to engage, grow and diversify audiences.
The creative content remit is wide ranging and includes but is not limited to exhibitions, collection and programs, marketing and stakeholder video content.
For more information about the role please view the role description and information for applicants or call the nominated contact person listed in the advertisement
What technical / soft skills you require
- Relevant qualification with subsequent relevant experience, or equivalent competence as a video producer/videographer gained through combination of on-the-job training and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of high quality and engaging video and audio content for diverse audiences and across different media platforms, from concept to finished product.
- High level of proficiency to operate video, lighting and audio production equipment including cameras, dollys, stabilizers.
- High level of proficiency in the use of content and animation/motion creation, editing and related applications
- Ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- NSW Drivers Licence