We are looking for an authentic and collaborative Training Officer who is interested in joining a leading NSW Government agency focused on creating a living future for the past so that our visitors can experience Sydney’s past as if they had lived it themselves.
What the opportunity is:
- Employment with Sydney Living Museums, NSW Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Clerk Grade 5/6 – $104,875. Package includes salary ($85,744 – $94,610), employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Temporary full-time employment (for a period up to 30 June 2022).
- The role will be based at The Mint in Sydney’s CBD and Western Sydney Records Centre, Kingswood but will also be required to work across other locations as directed.
What the essential requirements of the role are:
- Experience conducting training needs analysis.
- Experience in arranging and planning staff learning and development in a public sector organisation.
- Experience working records database, human resources systems and reporting.
- Willingness to work across and ability to travel to multiple work locations.
You might also be interested in:
Manager, Pasifika Collections & Engagement
This job is with the Australian Museum and closes on 1 June 2021.