As the Ticketing Services Coordinator, working in close collaboration with the Ticketing Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of ticketing staff to deliver consistent, high quality and customer-centric ticketing services operations. The role will involve operational and administrative tasks and collaborates with different departments to ensure smooth ticketing operations.
Key highlights of the role:
- Manage the delivery of complex ticketing builds for a range of events, tours, educations programs and special exhibitions across a range of platforms.
- Supervise and process ticketing enquiries and sales and provide an escalation point for complex customer issues and visitor enquiries
- Implement operational processes and procedures including providing support, guidance and training to the ticketing team and provide input to special projects as a ticketing subject matter expert
- Collect and review visitor feedback and data to inform analysis and reporting, support ticketing best practice and deliver continuous service and operational improvement.
- Assist with ticketing equipment maintenance and the resolution of systems issues to ensure ticketing services are consistently delivered to a high standard
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Significant experience managing the back-and front-end of commercial ticketing systems.
- Experience managing teams in a high demand, customer centric service environment
- Process redesign knowledge is desirable
- Experience with reporting tools and CRM databases is desirable