- We are a progressive organisation that supports flexible working
- Proactive, collaborative and innovative role in programs and engagement team
- Temporary full-time role at Ultimo location (up to June 2020, with the possibility of extension)
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS) is an executive agency of the New South Wales State Government. Embodying the best of design ingenuity and innovation, the Museum profiles one of the world’s great collections and is a highly successful interdisciplinary institution that sits at the intersection of the arts, design, science and technology and plays a critical role in supporting the brand and vision of the city.
The Powerhouse Precinct at Parramatta is one of the largest cultural infrastructure projects currently being undertaken in Australia. The project will transform and renew one of Australia’s oldest and most important cultural institutions and carry forward its legacy to reflect the changing needs of the contemporary communities of NSW
As the Ticketing Services Coordinator, working in close collaboration with the Ticketing Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of ticketing staff to deliver consistent, high quality and customer-centric ticketing services operations. The role will involve operational and administrative tasks and collaborates with different departments to ensure smooth ticketing operations.
Key highlights of the role:
- Manage the delivery of complex ticketing builds for a range of events, tours, educations programs and special exhibitions across a range of platforms.
- Supervise and process ticketing enquiries and sales and provide an escalation point for complex customer issues and visitor enquiries
- Implement operational processes and procedures including providing support, guidance and training to the ticketing team and provide input to special projects as a ticketing subject matter expert
- Collect and review visitor feedback and data to inform analysis and reporting, support ticketing best practice and deliver continuous service and operational improvement.
- Assist with ticketing equipment maintenance and the resolution of systems issues to ensure ticketing services are consistently delivered to a high standard
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Significant experience managing the back-and front-end of commercial ticketing systems.
- Experience managing a small team in a high demand, customer centric service environment