Senior Programs Producer
- Temporary, 12 months with the possibility of ongoing
- 35 hours per week
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk grade 7/8
- Total Remuneration Package up to $119,566
- Salary range ($97,443 to $107,863)
The Senior Programs Producer leads and produces engaging programs and interpretive content that support the Gallery’s strategic plan of connecting with existing and potential audiences more effectively.
What technical / soft skills you require;
- Experience in leading, devising and delivering programs which engage diverse audiences with art coupled with proven ability to set program objectives and reach targets on time and within budget.
- Excellent working knowledge of art history, with strengths in presenting content in an art museum and/or other cultural institution context.
You might also be interested in:
Education and Audience Development Officer
This job is with the Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre and closes on 6 August 2021.
This job is with the National Museum of Australia and closes on 1 August 2021.
Collections Officer, Documentation
This job is with Sydney Living Museums and closes on 2 August 2021.