Senior Creative Content Producer
Manage, produce and deliver diverse content for the Gallery’s social media channels and drive new initiatives for the Gallery to promote and engage its offerings to broad audiences and stakeholders.
For more information about the role please view the role description and information for applicants or call the nominated contact person listed in the advertisement.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Advanced knowledge of priority social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Threads, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Demonstrated ability to make informed, efficient decisions
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in marketing or media environments
- An understanding of project management fundamentals
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with understanding of institutional voice
- Demonstrated understanding of what is appropriate and legal when moderating social channels