Come, work with us and support Canberra’s thriving design and craft community.
Craft ACT is recognised as a leading centre in contemporary Australian craft and design, with a vision to strengthen the dynamic link between the arts – as encompassed in the craft sector – and the broad creative industries and design sector.
We are seeking motivated people to assist with our retail and membership activities. This role will support the work of Craft ACT: Craft + Design Centre and our major outreach project, DESIGN Canberra.
• delivering our retail shop programs including liaison with artists and customers
• collaborating with other organisations and partners such as arts organisations, government, businesses and educational institutions
• engaging closely with the ideas and practice of craft artists and designers to put their work in a broader context for the community
• providing administration support to membership programs and retail operations and other artsrelated activities
• promoting contemporary craft and design (or related practice) using social media, media relations and/or other communication tools.