Registrar Grade 1
Perform a range of exhibition registration activities and services to support the achievement of Divisional and overall Art Gallery of NSW objectives.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level or able to demonstrate equivalent thinking ability gained through experience.
- Proven experience of working to national museum standards for transportation, packing, handling and environmental requirements and an understanding of government indemnity and commercial insurance.
- Excellent project management skills including scheduling, deadline management, budget and risk management, with proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven experience of collection management auditing, documentation and cataloguing and working with collection management database systems.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, including the ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively at all levels, both internally across both organisations and with external partners.
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams, demonstrating a flexible, collegiate approach, with the ability to manage and motivate people.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence
You might also be interested in:
This job is with the Lismore Regional Gallery and Lismore Quad and closes on 3 February 2022
Indigenous Education Officer
This job is with the Australian National Maritime Museum and closes on 28 January 2022.
Program Officer – Artist Studio
This job is with the City of Parramatta Council and closes on 31 January 2022.