Registrar, Grade 1 Exhibitions
- Temporary, full time up to July 2022
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Total Salary ($87,430 – $104,540)
- Package up to $115,882 (including superannuation and leave loading)
An opportunity now exists for an agile and dynamic Exhibitions Registrar to join our Exhibitions team on a temporary basis during an exciting and busy time for the Gallery. In the role you will contribute to the Gallery’s program by working on a range of exhibitions both at the Gallery and offsite with the touring program as an integral member of the Exhibitions team supporting the Gallery’s current objectives and preparation for the opening of Sydney Modern.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional experience in arts administration.
- Extensive experience managing incoming loans in a museum environment
- Experience managing exhibition registration requirements for touring exhibitions
- Advanced skills in managing risk and stakeholder relationships as well as analysing and assessing relevant contracts and legislation.
You might also be interested in:
First Nations Artist Educator
This job is with Rockhampton Museum of Art and closes on 26 April 2021.
MAMA Communications Officer
This job is with the Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) and closes on 25 April 2021.
Exhibition Project Officer (SMP)
This job is with the Art Gallery of NSW and closes on 20 April 2021.