Property and Leasing Management is responsible for leasing and property management services across all Trust facilities. This includes property and tenancy management and business development.
The Property Officer assists the Property & Leasing Management Team deliver Property Management and tenant related services to the Harbour Trust tenants across all Harbour Trust sites. This includes the management of the Trust’s residential property portfolio as well as property management of the commercial portfolio. You are the first point of contact for the delivery of high-quality services to the Trust’s residential and commercial portfolios.
1. Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective contact and relationship management and achieve the most appropriate and desirable outcomes for the Trust.
2. Assist with maintaining tenant lease negotiations, lease renewals, annual rent reviews and other trigger points within lease agreements to standards required.
3. Manage the process of collating lease and license agreements and prepare paperwork for Executive Director approval.
4. Coordinate tenant maintenance, liaising with other Trust Divisions to ensure tenant needs are met in a timely fashion and coordinate arrangements with lessees for periodic inventories, surveys and inspections including contractor access. When required, initiate basic Planning Approvals for tenants
5. Assist with input to the building maintenance program including the generation of condition assessments, provide recommendation of works to the Property Leasing and Management Team and Building and Site Services Teams and the maintenance of appropriate records and logging of jobs through the Pinnacle system.
6. Ensure tenant compliance with lease obligations and provide input as requested to assist the Manager Property and Leasing and Head of Property and Leasing Management to review and update leasing and licensing policies and procedures as required.
7. Coordinate and execute vacate inspections and manage the tenant makegood process.
8. Administer property system (CRM) and maintain all records in compliance with guidelines set and within Trust standards complying with the Trust’s leasing policies and procedures.
9. Effective administration of Property portfolio which includes rental collections and associated financial tasks.
10. Provide regular reporting to Head of Property and Leasing Management on Residential portfolio matters
11. Other duties as required.
• Demonstrated experience in property management in commercial and residential fields.
• A high level of interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people/agencies both internally and externally negotiate
• The ability to produce well written reports for stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, self-motivation and professionalism.
• Proven skills in using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise, time manage and manage workloads with competing demands.
• Demonstrated ability to implement Government policies on Workplace Diversity, Workplace Participation and Work Health & Safety.
• Current drivers licence.
• Willing to undertake a Police Check
• Australian citizenship or the ability to work in Australia
• Experience with heritage properties.
• Membership of appropriate real estate bodies.
• Appropriate Tertiary or industry qualifications.
Salary range for the role is $79,215 – $84,908 plus 10% superannuation
Applicants should send their resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 29th November 2021 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You might also be interested in:
First Nations Curator – Bathurst 2024 Project
This job is with the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery and closes on 8 December 2021.
Senior Conservator Paper & Textiles
This job is with the National Museum of Australia and closes on 8 December 2021.