Project Officer, First Nations Histories
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Officer to join our small, but passionate team which is based in Sydney, but currently working from home. Flexible work location is negotiable, but access to internet, giving the ability to work online is essential.
The Project Officer is accountable for reviewing, researching, recommending and producing First Nations programs for HCNSW Members and general audiences. The Project Officer works to establish and coordinate key partnerships to ensure effective program management and delivery.
Duties and desired outcomes of the Project Officer role will include:
- Review the 2021 program of events and identify opportunities for First Nations involvement or current barriers to participation
- Research & recommend new/additional event/content ideas to be produced in 2021 & 2022 (eg Workshops, Seminars, Talks given by First Nations historians in collaboration with our cultural partners
- Research and produce new First Nations programs for HCNSW members (eg Historical research and Internships with a First Nations focus)
- Create and expand networks between the HCNSW, its partner organisations and the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities with a view to embedding a First Nations voice and perspective into the future operations of the HCNSW
- Evaluate program outcomes.
Closing Date: 28 September 2021Find out more
You might also be interested in:
Digital Producer, Audience Engagement
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art and closes on 30 September 2021.
Head Of Communications & Engagement
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 26 September 2021.
External Relations Manager
This job is with the National Portrait Gallery of Australia and closes on 24 September 2021.