Principal Project Manager, Female Factory Precinct New Museum Project
We are looking for a bold, passion and collaborative Principal Project Manager, Female Factory Precinct New Museum Project who is interested in joining a leading NSW Government agency focused on creating a living future for the past so that our visitors can experience Sydney’s past as if they had lived it themselves.
What you’ll do with us
This role will lead and oversee the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the Female Factory Precinct new museum project, to support the strategic and operational objectives of Sydney Living Museums.
What the essential requirements of the role are
- Relevant qualifications and experience in project planning and delivery in the cultural sector, heritage, architecture or government.
- Extensive experience in coordinating of a range of cultural, heritage or other specialist disciplines to deliver projects and programs.
- Experience preparing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements.
- Ability to work within the framework of the Historic House Trust Act 1980 and the NSW State Plan.
- Willingness to work across and ability to travel to multiple work locations.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or contraindication certificate.
You might also be interested in:
Marketing & Membership Assistant
This job is with the Sydney Jewish Museum and closes on 31 May 2022.
First Nations Lead Artist Educator
This job is with The National Gallery of Australia and closes on 6 June 2022.