Museum Officer – La Perouse Museum
This is a core position in the La Perouse Museum team, overseeing the Front of House activities, managing the collection, exhibition development, working with volunteers, and the daily operation and administration of the Museum. The role will also develop and deliver the first Education pilot program for the La Perouse Museum. Strong museum skills, self-motivation, problem-solving and creative thinking will be key to success in this role.
This position will:
* Develop and deliver a new curriculum-mapped Education Pilot for the Museum
* Improve the Front of House experience for visitors
* Implement a collections management program under the auspice of the Head La Perouse Museum
* Conduct research and develop exhibitions
* Assist with public programs, tours and other visitor engagements
* Maintain the Museum’s daily administrative, operational and promotional needs
You might also be interested in:
Conservation Picture Framer
This job is with Sophie Brown Conservation & Framing and closes on 30 September 2021.
Museum Education and Public Programs Officer
This job is with the Museum of the Riverina, Wagga Wagga and closes on 27 September 2021.
Museum of Art Director
This job is with the Rockhampton Regional Council and closes on 4 October 2021.