Are you interested in developing the cultural life of a dynamic regional City and being part of a Museum team? Then our permanent part-time position is for you!
We are seeking an individual with great customer service and administration skills to join the team at the Museum of the Riverina in the position of Museum Assistant.
• Permanent Part-Time Position – ten and a half (10.5) hours per week to be worked Saturday and Sunday;
• Applicable penalty rates for ordinary hours worked on weekends apply;
• Position to commence from February 2022;
• Remuneration of $599.03 gpf with the opportunity to progress to $718.84 gpf + superannuation based on part-time hours of work;
• Training and development opportunities; and
• Generous leave entitlements.
This role will see you actively involved and assisting with:
• Collections management and exhibition programming;
• Administrative duties associated with exhibitions, collections and public education programs including cash handling, preparing correspondence and other administrative tasks; and
• Museum marketing and communications including social media updates and website maintenance.
Applications close Monday, 13 September 2021.Find Out More
You might also be interested in:
Artistic Director – Expression of Interest
This job is with the Sydney Biennale and closes on 27 September 2021.
Digital Producer, Audience Engagement
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art and closes on 30 September 2021.