Membership Services Manager
Art Gallery Society of NSW
– Work in Australia’s leading art museum membership program
– Lead team in maximising exciting growth opportunities
– Drive membership recruitment and retention in an iconic organisation
Join one of the most successful museum membership programs in Australia as our new Membership Services Manager.
The Art Gallery Society of NSW (AGS) is the official Membership Program for the Art Gallery of NSW (AGNSW). Our purpose is to deliver a range of benefits, events and services to almost 30,000 members and to support AGNSW with financial assistance toward artwork acquisitions, programs and exhibitions – creating opportunities to enhance the experience of the Gallery for our members and the public.
The Membership Services Manager is responsible for the delivery of membership operations, processing and sales that facilitate the effective recruitment and retention of AGS members and supports their engagement within the extended AGNSW community.
This new position works with the AGS Executive to set membership goals and revenue targets and is directly responsible for the development of strategies, policy frameworks, systems and operational processes to cultivate, acquire and retain members. These include membership sales and renewal processes; database (CRM) development and management; customer and member services; digital campaigns; donor stewardship and benefits fulfilment.
We are looking for a professional manager who:
– Has excellent knowledge and understanding of CRM systems and processes;
– Extensive experience in membership management and customer services within a business, educational or cultural organisation
– Strong understanding of contemporary membership recruitment and retention strategies and programs in an online environment.
AGS works closely with teams across AGNSW to deliver events and activities in association with the Gallery’s exhibitions, learning, marketing and fundraising programs. The opening of the AGNSW Sydney Modern Project (SMP) in late 2022 and the 70th anniversary of the Art Gallery Society in 2023 are expected to deliver strong membership growth over the coming decade.
Please contact email@example.com to request a Position Description and the Selection Criteria.
To apply please forward:
• a cover letter
• your up-to-date CV
• a written response to the Selection Criteria
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 18 October 2021
Further information: About the Art Gallery Society | Art Gallery of NSWFind out more
You might also be interested in:
Creative Learning Manager
This job is with the Ngununggula, Retford Park, Southern Highlands Regional Gallery and closes on 6 December 2021.