- Join a dynamic Gallery membership organisation
- Based at the Art Gallery of NSW
- $93,000 salary package (inclusive of superannuation)
- 11 month, full-time contract (parental leave position)
- Tertiary qualifications and/or a minimum of 5+ years’ marketing experience
- Role will suit a strategic, creative and hands-on self-starter
- Successful candidate must commence early November 2020
Overview & position requirements:
The Art Gallery Society of NSW (the Society) is the membership organisation for the Art Gallery of NSW. Established in 1953, the Society provides a range of benefits, events and services for members to support the Art Gallery of NSW.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and deliver marketing campaigns across a range of channels to engage, attract and retain members.
The Society is seeking a results-driven, creative and dynamic professional who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment on multiple campaigns and events with stellar attention to detail.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the successful candidate will develop and implement the Society’s annual marketing plan and lead all aspects of its delivery and evaluation.
They must display initiative, have strong copywriting and communication skills, be outcomes and solutions-focused, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders with minimal supervision. Hands-on expertise in digital/social content platforms and publishers is essential.
Strong analytical, budget and project management skills to manage time pressured work-flows are also critical success factors for this role. Some afterhours and weekend work may be required.
If you are passionate about the arts and are committed to creating exciting and dynamic campaigns across programs, segments and channels, please send through your application.