Lead our marketing programs to grow and diversify audiences for Bundanon’s arts, learning, commercial, environmental and heritage programs.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing strategies which grow and diversify audiences for Bundanon’s arts, learning, commercial, environmental and heritage programs. Key challenges include managing multiple competing priorities originating from internal and external stakeholders and supporting your team to prioritise workflow and develop clear processes and procedures.
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Head of Marketing, Communications
Roles Reporting to this Position: Graphic Designer, Marketing Assistant
Remuneration: $90K-95Kpa (AGIA Manager) including 10.5% Superannuation
• Extensive job-related experience in a senior marketing role.
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing, arts or a related field.
• Leadership and management skills and experience in a complex environment.
• Knowledge of the Australian arts and/or tourism sectors.
• Experience in writing and editing in print and web environments.
• Experience in managing print and design, including proofing and budgeting.
• Knowledge of relevant computer software systems including some or all of the
following: Adobe Creative Suite CS4, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and CMS.
• Excellent negotiation, inter-personal and communication skills.
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Willing to work weekends and evenings, on site or elsewhere.
• Experience working in a State or Commonwealth Government environment
Bundanon is a unique arts and education organisation in regional Australia, with a strong national and international profile. It is situated on 1,000 hectares of bush and parkland overlooking the Shoalhaven River in Illaroo, near Nowra. It was created in 1993 by a generous gift to the Australian Nation by Arthur Boyd and his family, of land and several buildings with contents, including a significant art collection.
Since then, Bundanon’s Collection has grown in size and value (currently $46.5M), including by acquisition of works by artists in residence. Bundanon has Australia’s largest artist in residence program, as well as a large and long-established program for learning and school education. Bundanon presents a diverse program of exhibitions and public programs in all artforms bringing together visitors/audiences, artists, and scientists from a diversity of fields.
Bundanon is in a period of ongoing transformation, this January celebrating the first anniversary of opening our award-winning new Art Museum and Bridge for Creative Learning (a cafe, education and accommodation complex), all to support a wide range of cultural audiences, as well as educational and commercial visitors.
Send a brief cover letter, a statement against the selection criteria above, and a CV including the names of three referees (referees will only be contacted after clearance with the applicant) to: Jenny Bisset (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by 10am, Monday 13 February.
Enquiries should be directed to: Beatrice Spence, Head of Marketing and Communications (email@example.com).
You might also be interested in:
Senior Curator, Contemporary Australian Art
This job is with the Art Gallery of NSW and closes on 27 September 2023.
This job is with the Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens with no current closing date - suitable candidates will be interviewed after application submitted.
Project Manager (Identified)
This job is with the University of Sydney and closes on 12 October 2023.