Sydney Contemporary is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join the team and assist in the marketing operations in the months leading up to and during the fair. The Sydney Contemporary Internship Program is a unique experience for applicants seeking insight into the operations of Australia’s largest international art fair.
– for the 3 months (July, August, September) leading up to the fair, 2 days a week
– for the week of the fair, 9 – 15 September 2019
• Study in any of the following: Marketing or PR / Arts discipline or related fields / Events or related fields
• High level of communication skills with the ability to liaise with a broad range of individuals
• Confidence in answering phone enquiries
• Keen interest in and/or knowledge of modern and/or contemporary art
• Competent computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
• Good grasp of social media
• Firsthand experience in event planning and management in the lead up to a large scale multi-disciplinary event
• Contact with industry leaders in the visual arts
• Exposure to the very best in visual art from Australia and overseas
• Involvement in an exciting event on the Australian Visual Arts calendar
• Complimentary entry to the Fair
To apply please complete the Application Form and submit to Debora Ferrarini, Fair Coordinator, email@example.com.