Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager position is accountable for marketing and social media strategy, brand management, publicity and promotion of two businesses – Art Pharmacy and Sugar Glider Digital.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will assume overall responsibility for development and implementation of the marketing strategies of both businesses, including planning, reporting and control of the marketing budget. You will offer innovative and creative marketing ideas that will make an impact. You will balance the demands of strategic thinking and big picture planning with hands-on execution. You will be an autonomous and result-driven manager that executes the role proactively and independently without assistance or prompting from the team.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in marketing and a strong understanding of media, including digital content creation and storytelling. A knowledge of contemporary art is preferred.
Applications should include a CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please email applications to Margaux Ducerisier, Curator and Project Manager, at email@example.com
Applications close 5pm on 27 November 2022.
SPECS OF ROLE
- Permanent / Full time
- Split across two businesses: 3 days on Art Pharmacy and 2 days on Sugar Glider Digital
- KPI: Successful delivery of the communications and marketing strategy on time, within budget and to a high-level. Growth and development across social media platforms and websites of both businesses.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
- Create and implement marketing and communication strategies across both businesses
- Oversee day-to-day marketing operations to promote all projects through marketing distribution on all our social media channels
- Write regular content for all channels, including Instagram posts, Linkedin posts, Journal articles, and EDMs
- Maintain cohesive branding and visual identity across all channels
- Manage day-to-day website development and maintenance, and serve as the primary contact for website developers
- Report on audience analytics, and translate audience insights into marketing strategies/activations.
- Research, strategise and implement new platforms, offerings and opportunities to engage new audiences and increase engagement
- Coordinate archiving of all marketing materials
- Serve as point of contact for outside agencies for delivery of marketing materials
- Write, edit and distribute media releases to appropriate media outlets
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with local and international media
- Organise interviews with journalists and speaking opportunities
- Liaise with artists and clients on marketing protocols (timeline, caption brief, social media handles, etc.)
- Write completed project articles
- Organise photo documentation for all projects
- Provide administrative project support
- Manage the Art Glider podcast development and delivery
- Manage Emilya Colliver’s publication launches
- Keep clients, media and artists database up to date at all times
- Research and apply for awards and grants
- Keep the process documents up to date
- Contribute creatively to both business overall vision
You might also be interested in:
This job is with the Penrith Performing & Visual Arts and closes on14 December 2022.
This job is with the Broken Hill City Council - Outback Archives and closes on 5 December 2022.