- Manager, Prospect Research – Powerhouse Parramatta
- Full-time fixed term position to 30 Dec 2024
The Powerhouse Program is one of the largest cultural infrastructure projects currently being undertaken in Australia. The Program will transform and renew one of Australia’s oldest and most important cultural institutions and carry forward its legacy to reflect the changing needs of the contemporary communities of NSW. The Powerhouse Program includes four key projects; the establishment of the new Powerhouse Parramatta, the expansion of Powerhouse Castle Hill, the establishment of the Powerhouse Creative Industries Precinct in Ultimo and the Relocation and Digitisation of over 380,000 objects from Powerhouse collections.
The Manager, Prospect Research is responsible for providing strategic data-driven insights, analysis and reporting to support fundraising objectives for the Powerhouse Parramatta Capital Campaign. Reporting to the Director, Campaign, the role develops and implements strategies to enhance data and information and presents intelligence and analysis to inform program initiatives.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in prospect research with the ability to profile, map and match major donor prospects and the ability to develop strategies to achieve fundraising goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing a CRM system including data management, reporting and ensuring compliance with policies, standards and legislation.
- Experience with constituent relationship management systems.
- Experience working with an enterprise level Development CRM system.