Manager, Foundation & Private Giving
Reporting to the Director of External Relations, the Manager, Foundation and Private Giving is responsible for managing the Gallery’s philanthropic activities by building a major gift and giving program through donor engagement, managing a portfolio of donors and prospective donors and managing relationships with the Foundation and Board.
This dynamic and fast-paced role is critical to the strategic success of the Gallery. The successful candidate will be responsible for intuitional leadership on fundraising and be responsible for developing and driving the Gallery’s philanthropic strategy. The role includes the management of a varied program of activities that include; events, annual appeals and the Circle of Friends Membership program.
- Develop and execute philanthropic fundraising strategies to grow income and the portfolio of donors in order to raise significant funds for the Gallery. Success will be measured by the income raised, the quality of the engagement with donors, donor retention and the acquisition of new donors.
- Implement a major gifts programs including researching prospective donors, working with the Foundation / Board to cultivate prospective donors, stewardship activity and deliver meaningful engagement opportunities with donors and supporters.
- Build excellent relationships within our donor community. Provide special donor care and service including proper acknowledgement, to maintain meaningful, beneficial and ongoing relationships with all our supporters.
- Manage the Foundation program to achieve agreed targets and budget. This includes creating an effective case for support, creating fundraising collateral, identifying prospects and engaging with those prospects.
- Manage fundraising events throughout Canberra and interstate including; dinners, unveilings and special programs that help us to maintain supporters and recruit new ones.
- Provide leadership and support to the Engagement and Membership Officer committing to KPI growth and development of the Circle of Friends program.
- Report on income received, new funds raised and other relevant information whilst maintaining accurate donor database and lists for programs, event etc where donors are recognised.
In no more than two A4 pages, please tell us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for this job.
Email your application, a current CV and the application coversheet to email@example.comFind Out More
You might also be interested in:
Exhibition, Collection & Curatorial Officer
This job is with the Clarence Valley Council and closes on 3 October 2023.
Curator at Museum of Art and Culture yapang
This job is with the Lake Macquarie City Council and closes on 3 October 2023.