Manager, Collection Services
What the opportunity is:
- Employment with NSW State Archives & Records Authority, NSW Department of Enterprise, Investment and Trade
- Clerk Grade 11/12 – $169,574. Package includes salary ($131,094 – $151,609), employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Ongoing full-time employment
- The role will be based at Western Sydney Records Centre, Kingswood and The Mint in Sydney’s CBD but will also be required to work across other organisational locations.
What you’ll do with us
The Manager Collection Services is accountable for the leadership of professional and other staff in the provision of expert advice and the effective management of significant collection assets within the organisation. This program of work includes, responsibility for the controlled growth of the collections, maintaining intellectual and physical control and supporting work streams aimed at conserving and preserving the collection to achieve optimum outcomes under relevant legislation and maximise the availability and accessibility of the Collection for current and future generations.
Submit your application before the closing date: 11.59pm Sunday 21 August 2022
What the essential requirements of the role are:
- Experience in leading collection management functions, preferably in archives.
- Willingness to work across and ability to travel to multiple work locations.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or contraindication certificate.
You might also be interested in:
Casual Installation Technician
This job is with Liverpool City Council and closes on 26 September 2022.