MAMA Visitor Experience Host
Visitor Experience Hosts, under direction of the Visitor Experience Coordinator, engage with visitors to the museum and assist with the delivery of events, programs, and experiences as part of the broader Engagement Team.
• Provide a welcoming, inclusive, well-informed public face to the museum.
• Communicate with diverse audiences regarding art, artists, and art-related matters, primarily through conversation.
• Engage visitors in the full breadth of the museum program
• Support the delivery of museum programs and engagement activities.
• Monitor and maintain security of building and artworks, as well as safety of visitors in the museum.
• Promote a cohesive and inclusive working environment by working collaboratively with staff, contractors and volunteers across the museum .
• Maintain an up to date and holistic understanding of the museum’s objectives through a proactive engagement with museum activities and programs.
• Perform other tasks or duties as directed by the Supervisor which are within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training.
• Observe requirements of the WHS Legislation, relevant to the job and adhere to AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding WHS.
• Observe appropriate AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding day to day operations including Equal Employment Opportunity policies, AlburyCity’s Dress Code and Standards Policy and AlburyCity’s Code of Conduct.
Applications close Sunday 13 June 2021Find out more
You might also be interested in:
Education and Public Programs Officer
This job is with the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust and closes on 20 June 2021.
Assistant Gallery Director/Senior Curator
This job is with Mosman Art Gallery and closes on 15 June 2021.