MAMA Retail Assistant
The Retail Assistant, under the direction of the Retail Coordinator and working as part of the Business and Operations team and in collaboration with the Engagement team, delivers an exceptional experience to our visitors and customers. This position is based in the museum store, and is focussed on sales, customer service, and supporting other retail activity across the museum’s revenue units.
• Support delivery of retail activity in MAMAStore and across other revenue units, in line with the museum’s objectives.
• Support retail administrative activities, including financial and operational processes.
• Maintain high quality, accurate museum information services.
• Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all visitors.
• Deliver an exceptional visitor experience and brand story to our visitors.
• Maintain an up-to-date and holistic understanding of the museum’s objectives through a proactive engagement with museum activities and programs.
• Perform other tasks or duties as directed by the Supervisor which are within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training.
• Observe requirements of the WHS Legislation, relevant to the job and adhere to AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding WHS.
• Observe appropriate AlburyCity Policies and Procedures regarding day to day operations including Equal Employment Opportunity policies, AlburyCity’s Dress Code and Standards Policy and AlburyCity’s Code of Conduct.
Applications close Sunday 13 June 2021Find out more
You might also be interested in:
Associate Producer, Public Programs
This job is with Sydney Living Museums and closes on 17 June 2021.
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 4 July 2021.