We are looking for a collaborative and passionate Learning Manager who is excited to join a leading NSW Government Executive Agency as we embark on a period of change and expansion. You will be joining a professional and dynamic team that is focused on delivering high quality results and services.
What you’ll do with us
This role will provide strategic leadership and guidance to the Learning Team and lead the development of multi-sited Learning programs, products and services across digital and physical means, meeting learners’ cultural, social, vocational and academic curriculum goals, whilst strengthening Sydney Living Museums’ reputation as a provider of innovative and high-quality learning experiences.
What the essential requirements of the role are
- Minimum five years’ experience in the development and delivery of learning activities for learning audiences including primary school, high school and tertiary groups in a cultural institution or historical setting.
- Maintain current knowledge of key trends and issues in learning, curriculum and audience development.
- Current NSW Working with Children check.
- Current NSW driver’s licence.
- Willingness to work across and ability to travel to multiple work locations.
You might also be interested in:
This job is with 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art and closes on 7 December 2022.
Gardener/Maintenance Officer – Norman Lindsay Gallery
This job is with National Trust of Australia (NSW) and closes on 11 December 2022.
Art Handler / MR Truck Driver
This job is with IAS Fine Art Logistics and closes upon successful application.