Junior Graphic Designer
- Temporary up to November 2022
- Full time
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk Grade 3/4
- Total Remuneration Package up to $88,164
- Salary range ($72,636 to $79,535)
The Junior Graphic Designer assists and supports mid-level and senior graphic designers with creative design solutions for Gallery briefs from conception to production across multiple platforms, ranging from brand identity, publications, digital, animations, marketing, corporate and internal communications, events, programs, wayfinding, exhibitions graphics.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design with min. 1-2 years practical experience in the discipline of graphic design.
- Ability to create effective visual communication pieces from creative concept stage through to finished product.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in any of the following design categories: creative design for branding, exhibition, environmental, animation, print and digital design and production experience.
- Experience in the use of programs and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
You might also be interested in:
CEO + Artistic Director
This job is with Craft ACT: Craft + Design Centre and closes on 15 June 2021.