Head of Registration
- On-going role – 35 hours per week
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk Grade 11/12
- Total Remuneration Package up to $169,699
- Salary range ($128,473 to $148,578)
Lead a large Registration Team’s activities, including documentation of the collection, handling, packing, transport, couriering, accessioning, internal/external loans program, touring logistics, location tracking, inventories, public access, developing and maintaining storage systems and maintaining the computerised collection management system. Work closely with other Department Heads to strategize, develop and implement processes and plans for transition to working Gallery and Sydney Modern Project campus and input into display and exhibition planning. Responsible for the management of strategic relationships with borrowers, lenders, venues, and legislative bodies, to risk manage the loans program and touring logistics.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Registration activities within a major art museum or equivalent appropriate experience.
- Experience using collection management systems
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of relevant standards, practices and requirements required to perform the role
- Significant experience and proven track record in managing a Registration team in a gallery or museum environment
You might also be interested in:
Manager Dundullimal Homestead, Dubbo
This job is with the National Trust of Australia (NSW) and closes on 19 April 2021.
Director, Marketing and Communications
This job is with the National Trust of Australia (NSW) and closes on 16 April 2021.